The Disability Process is Long and Confusing. Darrin Andrus Can Help.
Put An Expert On Your Side
- According to the Social Security Administration, it is extremely difficult to obtain social security disability benefits without an attorney.
- A social security disability lawyer can help you complete the forms the Social Security Administration sends you.
- Your disability lawyer can also work with your doctors to get the reports needed to establish your entitlement to social security disability benefits and work with vocational experts to provide documentation and/or testimony regarding the feasibility of your ability to return to work.
- If you need to go to a hearing in Michigan, your social security attorney will prepare you and be with you at the hearing to help you testify.
- Been denied? A social security disability lawyer can help.
How Much Does an SSDI Lawyer Cost?
- By law, there is no fee unless you are awarded benefits. Legal fee is taken out of back payments and can be no more than 25% of your back pay, up to a maximum of $6,000.
We Help Michigan Social Security Claimants at All Stages
We help clients from Oakland, Genesee, Lapeer, Bay and Shiawassee County who have:
- Not yet applied for Social Security disability benefits
- Received a denial of their initial applications
- Had their Requests for Reconsideration denied
- Have a disability hearing coming up soon
- Have appealed to the Appeals Council
- Have appealed to the U.S. District Court
Why Choose Darrin Andrus as Your Disability Attorney?
- No fee unless we win your case
- All appointments are FREE
- $1,000,000s recovered in benefits
- Social Security Disability is our focus
- Over 20 years experience
- Personal attention – you won’t get shuffled around a big office
Bigger isn’t always better. The appeal and prestige of a regional or national firm can be enticing, but at the end of the day, your case is going to be heard in a local Michigan hearing office. Mr. Andrus represents clients every day in local Michigan hearing offices. He has the passion and experience needed to prepare and successfully present your case.
What We Will Do For You
When you come to the Andrus Law Firm, PLC for your first appointment, we will take plenty of time to discuss your case with you and answer all of your questions. Before you leave, we will give you written materials explaining the Social Security disability process.
We will analyze what you must prove to win disability benefits. Then we will gather the evidence needed to present the strongest possible case, including the necessary medical data and opinions for your case. We will keep you informed as your case progresses.
Before your Social Security disability hearing, we will get together to review our planned presentation of your case. At that meeting, we will discuss with you your testimony and the questions we plan to ask you. We also will explain in detail what you can expect at the hearing, including what questions the Social Security administrative law judge is likely to ask you, so you will feel fully prepared.
We will be at your side at the hearing and through each step of this often complicated and lengthy process. Our most important job is providing personal attention to each of our clients.
Darrin Andrus is a local family man who has devoted his professional career to assisting individuals with disabilities to improve their quality of life through the receipt of disability benefits. He is extensively trained in the entire process and in the representation of numerous disabling conditions, both physical and psychological.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free case review, please call our office at (810) 694-3006.